We achieved a good “score” at the 23rd ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM ’14): four full papers and two short papers accepted:
- “Head first: Living labs for ad-hoc search evaluation” by Krisztian Balog, Liadh Kelly and Anne Schuth
- “Multileaved comparisons for fast online evaluation” by Anne Schuth, Floor Sietsma, Shimon Whiteson, Damien Lefortier and Maarten de Rijke
- “Online exploration for detecting shifts in fresh intent” by Damien Lefortier, Pavel Serdyukov and Maarten de Rijke.
- “Time-aware rank aggregation for microblog search” by Shangsong Liang, Zhaochun Ren, Wouter Weerkamp, Edgar Meij and Maarten de Rijke.
- “Time-sensitive personalized query auto-completion” by Fei Cai, Shansong Liang and M. de Rijke
- “Vertical-aware click model-based effectiveness metrics” by Ilya Markov, Evgeny Kharitonov, Vadim Nikulin, Pavel Serdyukov and Maarten de Rijke